Saturday, July 5, 2008

Guitar Hero Aerosmith

OK, what kind of advertising schill would I be if I didn't find a way to drag my day job into my photography blog?

As you may know, I work for an advertising agency as an account mananger. Me and all the folks at the agency work together to create commercials and advertising campaigns for our client (Activision video games).

The most recent campaign we just launched is for the next installment in Activision's Guitar Hero series - "Guitar Hero Aerosmith." The game lets you play Guitar Hero just how you've come to know and love, but now almost all the songs are Aerosmith classics. Songs from other bands are included as well - Joan Jett, Run DMC, Lenny Kravitz, The Black Crowes - and other opening acts who have played with Aerosmith throughout the years. Activision also "mo-capped" (motion captured) the band members from Aerosmith and uses animated versions of them in the game. The animated Aerosmith characters also make an appearance in our commerical. Enjoy (and go pick up a copy when you have a chance)!

www.paulsearsphotography.com

Or check out more Paul Sears Photography pages on MySpace, Facebook, or Flickr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9H3mlEpx6g

1 comment:

Kristen Beason said...

Hiya!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have to say that my boys would be jealous that you get to be part of Guitar Hero. I'm a Rock Band gal myself, but my three boys and one big boy (hubby) love Guitar Hero. Our local library has Guitar Hero battles for the teens.

Kristen